It’s not unusual for a person to think they’re doing worse than they actually are. Some of us are just pessimistic. Progress can also be hard to see sometimes unless you’re looking in the right places for it.
If you feel like you’re working hard with little to show for it, you’re probably mistaken. It’s likely that you’re doing a lot better than you think!
Consider these positive signs:
- You learn the lesson that each mistake and failure provide. If you can learn something from every failure and mistake, it won’t take long before you’re incredibly successful.
- Most people repeat their errors over and over, whether it’s overspending or choosing a partner. People have a strong tendency to repeat their behaviors. But you can choose to act differently than you did the last time you were in a similar situation!
- You’re clear on what you want. This can be half the battle. You have a huge advantage over the competition if you know what you want. Most people are aimlessly floating through life.
- You spend your time wisely. Spend your time well and good things happen. Spend your time poorly and your life will be a train wreck.
- When deciding what you’re going to do next, ask yourself what the best use of your time would be. Then, do it.
- You’re making regular progress. Consistent progress is a great sign. Even if you feel like you’re lightyears from your goal, all you need is regular progress. Many people have been dieting for years and haven’t lost a single pound. Even a pound of weight loss each month is meaningful over a period of time.
- You’re consistent in your efforts. Successful people put in some work on a daily basis. Success isn’t about working really hard for a day here and there.
- Being consistent in your efforts also means that you’re sticking to your goals. Working for a week on one goal and then changing your mind and working on something else is a path to nowhere.
- You’re not alone. There are people that are alone in the world. If you’re not alone, you’re doing better than many others.
- You’re optimistic. When you’re optimistic, there’s hope. When you’re optimistic, you’ll take action.
- Conversely, when your expectations are low, you quickly become stuck, because you believe your efforts will be a waste of time.
- You’re determined. Commitment is a great sign that you’re going places. Good things happen when you’re determined.
- You’re not worried about the opinions of others. If you care too much about what others think, you’ll prefer to play it safe, and you won’t do anything significant. You can leave them and their opinions in the dust behind you!
- You have a dry, warm place to sleep. If you’ve ever had to go without this, you know how nice this is. If you don’t have to deal with this situation, then you’re doing better than you think.
- You have a job. A steady income is a great thing. Many people either can’t find work or are unable to maintain employment. Even if you’re earning less than you’d like, it’s a lot better than earning nothing at all.
- You’re healthy. If you’re basically healthy, you have a huge leg up on a lot of people. Good health is a huge blessing.
Our society is easy in many ways and quite challenging in others. A high priority is placed on success, but there are other things that are also important. Friends, a warm bed, and a job are pretty relevant, too.
If you’re clear on what you’re trying to accomplish, and you’re spending your time wisely, you’re doing quite well. This is true even if the results haven’t revealed themselves yet. Have faith!
Increased joy and self-esteem is waiting for you inside the
A newly launched community of value for like-minded women who
are seeking to find their authentic self and live life to the fullest.
The Club is located Inside my private members lounge on this website.
Inside the Savvy Spirited Women's Club you will find proven strategies and resources that will help you
move FROM the paralysis of fear or indecision TO confidence and clarity;
FROM chronic pain managing you TO you managing it!
And so much more🌿
Isn't it time YOU designed YOUR savvy life for YOU?